Ras Al Khaimah often called RAK is a Free Trade Zone in UAE that is on the spike attracting more investors from all over the world. Being located within just an hour’s drive from Dubai, is one of the biggest reasons for why is it so much preferred. The number of registered companies here is going beyond the zone’s plan, according to authorities.
Many of the international entrepreneurs like you, who are looking to set up their business in the UAE, often settle for a RAK offshore company in Dubai. This is because of the various beneficial features offered by Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Company. Some of them include:
- International trading outside of UAE
- Can easily maintain a registered office in Dubai.
- A well-established Free Trade Zone.
- Low cost option to set up an international company.
The many ways you can use a RAK offshore company in Dubai include:
- You can use it to hold shares in different international, local or free zone companies.
- You can use it as international consultancy.
- It can be used as Investment Company.
The various advantages of RAK Offshore companies
- No corporation tax, no VAT and no income tax.
- The owner or director of the company is not required to visit Dubai on person.
- You can attain a 100% full foreign ownership of the company.
- Since the shareholders or directors of the company do not hold a public record, confidentiality is maintained in a RAK company.
- There is no need for submitting the financial statements of the company.
- You can open a solid bank account in Dubai.
- You also have the permission of having a registered office in Dubai.
- As a RAK offshore company owner you are allowed to have a bank account in Dubai or any other Emirate.
The RAK offshore companies can benefit from some of the tax treaties concluded by the UAE. However, you cannot rent an office or apply for staff visas. You also can not import goods into the Emirates.
For getting a complete help in setting up a RAK offshore company in Dubai, the experienced professionals at Adam Global should be contacted.